Creating World Class Smiles With Lumineers And Veneers
We believe all of our patients deserve world-class smiles, which is why we offer several cosmetic solutions to enhance or transform your look. Lumineers® and veneers are long-term solutions for masking flaws and correcting minor issues with your smile. Dr. Rand Ollerton can build your dream smile without surgery or painful procedures. These in-office treatments only require a few visits and deliver natural-looking results.
Lumineers® are the ‘next generation’ of porcelain veneers, a much thinner version of regular porcelain veneers. They do not require removing much of the tooth enamel and the final result looks and feels very natural. They are especially effective for recreating your youthful smile.
You might be a good candidate for Lumineers® if you:
- Want a long-term solution for masking flaws
- Need a one-visit solution to transform your smile
- Want to reduce extensive damage to the enamel
Learn more about the differences between Lumineers® and veneers in our short video!
How Veneers Can Transform Your Smile
Both porcelain veneers and Lumineers® can improve the appearance of your smile. Benefits include:
- Brightening and whitening your smile
- Hiding cracked or chipped teeth
- Covering gaps between teeth
- Restoring your youthful smile
- Eliminating risk of staining or discoloration
- Customized for natural results
If you have always wanted a flawless smile or do not like the shape of your teeth, veneers may help you achieve your dream smile. Veneers are very thin porcelain shells that are bonded to the surface of the tooth to cover up gaps, cracks or tooth discoloration. They are custom made to look like your real teeth so the final result is a beautiful, rejuvenated smile.
You might be a good candidate for veneers if you:
- Want a permanent solution
- Have room in your schedule for at least two visits
- Are comfortable with having some of the tooth’s enamel removed