ALLODERM™ Gum Grafts
RESTORE YOUR GUM LINE WITH ALLODERM® GUM GRAFTS
Gum disease may have left you with receding gums, a condition where the gum line starts to wear away and the teeth look longer than usual. If you have gum recession and want to restore your beautiful smile, talk to Dr. Rand Ollerton about gum recession treatment options. Dr. Ollerton uses AlloDerm® gum grafts to rebuild the gum line quickly with natural-looking results.
WHY ALLODERM GUM GRAFTS?
Dr. Ollerton prefers to use AlloDerm® rather than a patient’s own tissue for several reasons. AlloDerm® gum grafts have a high success rate and may prevent the recurrence of gum recession after the gums have completely healed. Benefits of AlloDerm® include:
- Predictable alternative to using regular tissue
- Specialized technique rebuilds gum tissue
- Delivers excellent esthetic outcomes
- Reduces risk of pain and potential complications associated with palatal tissue
- May reduce the risk of future recession
TREATMENT WITH ALLODERM
When you book a gum grafting procedure with Dr. Ollerton, you will have the option to choose a form of sedation dentistry. You can get through your visit with much less stress and anxiety with the right type of sedation. We will numb the tissues and help you feel more relaxed during your visit.
Dr. Ollerton uses Plasma Rich Growth Factors (PRGF) as part of the treatment to promote rapid healing. PRGF is a safe and effective way to restore the tissue after any type of trauma, surgery, or procedure.
COMMON CAUSES OF GUM RECESSION
Gum recession can be fairly noticeable when gum disease starts to progress and breaks down the gum tissue. Periodontal disease is one of the most common causes of receding gums, but you might also have damaged tissue if you:
- Brush your teeth too hard
- Use the wrong type of toothbrush
- Use a toothbrush that is worn out
- Are taking medications that increase the risk of gum disease
- Have a tooth grinding habit
- Have loose teeth that are shifting the gum tissue
- Have crowded teeth
- Have defective dental work
READY TO SMILE WITH CONFIDENCE AGAIN? SCHEDULE YOUR GUM GRAFTING CONSULTATION WITH DR. OLLERTON TODAY!
See Our Reviews
New Patient Special Offer!
Full Exam – Oral Cancer Screening, Periodontal Evaluation, X-rays, Restorative Exam Record of Current Condition and Cleaning
Regular Fee - $497
New Patient Special $89
Get In Touch
New Patients (415) 521-1083
Current Patients (650) 726-2156